Save time, money, and mid-summer headaches with our Pool Opening Essentials. By following these few simple steps, you can ensure a stress and hassle-free swim season with fewer service calls. Your family (and wallet) will thank you.
Pool Opening Essentials:
- Clean the salt cells
- Replace the chamber in the power ionizers
- Change the UV cartridge
- Check the condition of skimmer basket
- Make sure weir is working properly
- Point inlets at 45 degrees and to the right for optimum circulation
- How long has it been since you changed the sand in your filter?
- • Changing it before opening saves money
- • Needs to be changed every 2-3 years on a Baquacil pool
- • Needs to be changed every 3-5 years on a chlorine pool
The best way to enjoy peace of mind this swim season is to schedule your pool opening with Aloha.
Our experienced and professional service technicians will inspect all of your equipment, balance your water chemistry, and ensure your pool opens in optimum shape for a worry-free swim season.
Don’t get stuck waiting to jump back in the pool.
Fill out the form NOW to reserve your spot!