The Internet has completely changed the way people operate on a daily basis, from how we communicate with friends and family to how we shop. At Aloha Pools, we’re all about providing our customers with an enjoyable experience, whether we’re building you a new pool, providing you with reliable service and maintenance, or offering you the best pool and spa chemicals and products on the market today. That’s why we’re excited to introduce our new online shop just in time for summer!
Speaking of excited, we can’t wait for you to try a product now available in-store and online: Endure from Ultima. Its special formulation creates crystal clear, softer-feeling water that is gentle on swimmers’ hair and eyes. Plus so many more benefits, including:
- Reduces chlorine usage
- Stabilizes pH (a must for salt water pools)
- Inhibits algae growth
- Keeps salt cell clean
- Creates a sparkle you won’t believe!
Huge Selection of Pool and Spa Products
We understand your time is valuable, so we’ve created a quick and convenient way for you to order your pool and spa chemicals and products online and have them shipped directly to your front door. There are a number of reasons to shop online these days. Simply put, we want you to spend your valuable time enjoying your pool and less time driving back and forth to the store getting what you need.
How else can you benefit from our new online shop? We’re so glad you asked!
- A Large Inventory of Products. We have everything you need for your inground and above ground pools, as well as your hot tubs. Our online store has a variety of chemicals to choose from, including algaecides, chlorine, sanitizers, water testing kits and so much more. We also carry equipment and accessories, from pumps and filters to skimmers, vacuums and spa covers. Need any toys, floats or games to keep the kids occupied this summer? We’ve got you covered. When it comes to outfitting your pool or spa with the necessities, our online shop is stocked and ready for you.
- Free Shipping on Most Products. Who doesn’t love free shipping? When you fill your cart in the Aloha Pools online shop, we don’t want you to have to worry about how much it’ll cost to ship. We offer free shipping on most products as we want you to be able to spend your money on the things that matter — like great products for your pool and spa!
- Buy Local at Great Prices. Supporting local businesses is a win-win for everyone. When you shop online with Aloha Pools, not only are you getting great products specifically picked out just for you, you’re getting them at great prices. We understand pool ownership is a big investment, and that’s why we offer our top-quality products at affordable prices points.
- Great Customer Service. Just because you’re shopping online doesn’t mean you’ll have to worry about non-existent customer service. We’re here to help in any way we can, so if you have a question while you’re stocking up your online cart, give us a call, and we’ll be happy to help!
Visit the Aloha Pools online shop today and enjoy the convenience of online shopping with the customer service of your local pool supply company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aloha Pools in Union City is part of a family of companies that started in 1969. The Aloha Pools company has built thousands of pools for customers across seven states. They are dedicated to superior quality, professional service, and giving each and every customer an unsurpassed level of satisfaction.
For over 40 years, families have trusted Aloha Pools to provide the highest quality at affordable prices and with the most up-to-date knowledge and technology. They have an expert staff of friendly pool professionals and pool service technicians that make pool ownership a breeze. If you’ve been thinking about an inground pool or an above ground pool, hot tub, spa, sauna, tanning or outdoor living related, Aloha Pools in Union City is where you’ll find the best deals, service, and quality.
If you live in Union City, Poplar Bluff, Clarksville, Marion, IL or anywhere in Northeast Tennessee, Southern Illinois or Southwest Kentucky, give Aloha a call at 731-885-2020, stop by the store at 1400 W. Reelfoot Ave, or find them on Facebook to get more information.