A swimming pool in your backyard means an ever-present opportunity to improve your health, get closer with friends and family, and let your stress melt away with a refreshing dip. That is, until it gets cold. When the temperature dives to chilling levels, most people understandably close their pool for the season.
But what if there was a way to keep swimming in your pool even during the cooler fall and winter months? Better yet, what if it was energy-efficient and easy to use?
If you want to get more out of your swimming year after year and these questions piqued your interest, then maybe it’s to invest in a pool heater.
Why Buy a Pool Heater?
Here are just a few ways in which you’ll benefit from adding a pool heater your backyard pool equipment.
1. Swim All Day. Afternoon swims may still be comfortable for some, but those early morning and late night dips in the pool can become too cold to bear. With a heater in place, you can still enjoy those relaxing swims during the quieter and more serene hours of the day.
2. Swim Almost All Year. Adding a pool heater to your poolscape means being able to extend your swim season a few months every year. Gas, solar and electric heaters are all options open to you, and depending on a variety of factors, they won’t take a large bite out of your budget.
3. Enjoy Continued Health and Well-Being. There’s no question that swimming is one of the best activities for your health and well-being. But did you know that warmer water can even enhance your fitness? Warm water increases blood circulation and helps ease tight muscles. It’s also more relaxing to soak in, which helps calm both the body and the mind.
4. Easy To Install. Here’s another benefit — once you’ve purchased a pool heater, it can be quickly installed and put to work warming your pool water. Modern technology has made it possible for heaters of all shapes and sizes to heat your pool water quickly, as long as the right size heater is chosen for the size of your pool.
5. Add Value to Your Pool. Having a pool heater ultimately adds value to your pool. Your major investment goes from being a seasonal pleasure to being an almost year-round recreational and fitness tool that will enhance the wellness of your friends and family.
A pool heater is a smart addition to any pool. Being able to take a dip in your pool at any given time means being able to maximize your backyard investment and continue to make fun-filled memories with your loved ones at any point throughout
From Pool Heaters to Design, Aloha Pools & Spas Does It All
Have questions like “Why buy a pool heater?” or are thinking about building a new pool in your backyard? Give the pool design and maintenance experts at Aloha Pools & Spas a call at (731) 885-2020!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aloha Pools and Spas, located in Union City, Jonesboro, and Cape Girardeau, is part of a family of companies that started in 1969. Aloha Pools and Spas has built thousands of inground pools and above ground pools for customers across seven states. They are dedicated to superior quality, professional service, and giving each and every pool and hot tub customer an unsurpassed level of satisfaction.
For over 40 years, families have trusted Aloha Pools and Spas to provide the highest quality and affordable prices on swimming pool chemicals and service, inground pool installation, hot tub sales and service, above ground pools, robotic pool cleaners, and much more. And all with the most up-to-date knowledge and technology. They have an expert staff of friendly swimming pool professionals and swimming pool service technicians that make pool ownership a breeze. If you’ve been thinking about an inground pool or an above ground pool, hot tub or spa, or anything backyard living related, Aloha Pools and Spas in Union City, Jonesboro, and Cape Girardeau is where you’ll find the best deals, service, and quality.
If you live in Union City, Poplar Bluff, Clarksville, Marion, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Jonesboro, Cape Girardeau or anywhere in Northeast Tennessee, Southern Illinois or Southwest Kentucky, give Aloha Pools and Spas a call at 731-885-2020 or stop by your nearest location for the best in swimming pool chemicals and service, swimming pool construction, hot tub sales, and hot tub chemicals and accessories.