Aloha Pools & Spas began in the Cook family backyard in Trimble, TN 1969. It all started when our dad, John W. Cook was teaching our oldest sister, Deb, how to drive. He had forgotten to remind her to put the car in park when she turned it off, and as she got out it rolled into our above ground pool, damaging it beyond repair.
Dad promised that he’d build us all an inground pool next year. Not only did he stay true to his word but went on to establish a family-owned and operated company. One that has maintained its longevity because of our dedication to always providing 100-percent customer satisfaction in all that we do
Aloha Pools & Spas is built on the Godly foundation – honesty, hard work and a servant’s attitude – that was instilled in our dad by his mother and passed along to us.
Our Dad had no idea the impact that building our family pool would have. Since 1969, the Aloha family has brought health, happiness, and families together to nearly 20,000 backyards in an eight state area. More and more families trust Aloha Pools & Spas to build affordable, low-maintenance pools with energy-efficient technology because we offer the finest design and construction services, as well as the most professional and knowledgeable staff and service technicians.
- …if you are happy, you will tell your friends.
- …you should know where you stand on a jobs' progress.
- …in owning our mistakes and fixing them.
- …we are all human, and its okay to be human when serving others
- …three references isn’t enough. Have 10,000.
- …it is better for us to be on the bad end of the deal.
- …we don’t have all the answers, and sometimes our customers have better ideas than ours.
- …the customer is not always right, and neither are we. But they are right more often than we are.
- …95 percent of our customers would recommend us and the other 5 percent will eventually come around.
- …We love our families - our work family, our customer family and our biological family. And we’d love for you to be a part of one of them!
We look forward to helping bring your backyard dreams to life and allowing you to make many unforgettable memories for your family. Contact Aloha Pools & Spas today and learn more about why we do what we do and how we can help you.